Monday, June 23, 2008

Learn Japanese Blog

Okay. So i've started a new blog as a side project. Now, I know what you're thinking, "how can you want to do another blog even though you never update this one?" The answer is that I'm going to stop being lazy. I'll update this one more. I hope.

But anyway, the new blog. It's going to be most focused on the learning Japanese kind of posts on this blog, and it's also going to be a review site for Japanese learning materials. I'm going to try to consolidate the resources of the internet in a sort of functional way. Also, because I get paid by the post, I'm going to try to post on this new one every day. So if you are a student of Japanese and/or you have enjoyed my posts on the topic, check out the new blog:

www.learnjapanese.today.com

Other loyal readers, fear not. More updates will soon follow.

No comments: