Sunday, December 9, 2007

Engrish around Nagano Station, and a Little Something on the Side

I know, I know, I already posted today, but this is important. Last night I went to pick up two of my buddies from Tokyo at Nagano Station. I noticed as you head towards a more populated area, the concentration of Engrish greatly increases. For those of you not familiar with Engrish, it's basically any hilarious use of English by Japanese people including replacing l's with r's, improper grammer, and bizzare word choice. For hilarious examples, click here. Anyways, I found some great stuff around Nagano station, try to find it if you're ever in the area:

Then let's go to the beach!

Yep.

I hope I never get one of those.

These are my friends Chris and Yui from Tokyo. They're thuggin thuggin thuggin. This picture was taken right before a kickass day of skiiing and boarding that happily ended with Chris fucking up his ankle.

And this is what I had for dinner last night:


That's right, it's a steak donburi. Really awful idea. Really all you have is a mediocre steak and a plain bowl of rice, and then your out 1000 yen. Gotta love Gusto.

And I have one more treat for you, this is a video Yui showed me today when we got back from the mountains. It's basically hilarious. I give you, "Taking Off All of My Clothes Off."



No comments: